Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Early this year...

I'm so relieved to finally have my blog up.  I've been meaning to set up a blog for some time now.  So, for those of you who do not know me here is a small introduction.  I have been designing and crafting for most of my adult life.  Sometimes more productively than others.  Some of my creations can be found on my Etsy shop: http://www.elkiesoto.etsy.com/ I'm hoping this blog will not only inspire my readers but also inspire me to get the wheels turning.  Earlier this year, I was fortunate enough to travel to India and visit with friends.  The paradoxical attitude of India is amazing!  It teases all of your sense simultaneously to the the point that you can't possibly process all of it.  For that reason, I will give you just a few tidbits from my journey to inspire you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment